söndag 2 september 2012

:: Happy Birthday Viggo ::

Today my sweet boy has his fourth birthday! I can´t belive how fast this four years has passed by. Later today his friends and our family are comig for his birthday party. He has decided what he wants on his cake and  oh my this boy loves his chocolate:)

I can´t resist show you this picture with his cute cheeks! He was almost a one year old here.

Oh well, that was then;) Now he´s driving his own car....


Do his own gardening....
He climbs high mountains....

And enjoy the good things in life...

But mostly he is my happy, funny, cheeky, stubborn and completely wonderful kid! I love you Viggo!


2 kommentarer:

morkaren sa...

Tillykke med den lille Viggo, jeg giver dig ret, han er dejlig. knus morkaren.

AnnaB sa...

Stort grattis i efterskott till Viggo...!