måndag 17 juni 2013

:: Owls in Pink ::

I like Owls! They are both wise and cute! A perfect combination ;) Today I have a very pink card to show you. Hope you like it!


The stamp is from Sweet Peas Stamps and was a challenge to color. I love to sit and color but I´m not so good at it. I have always used Distress Ink refillers but soon I will take two classes and learn to color with Copics. Yay!


Both the stamp and all the gorgeosu flowers are from Strömstad Scrapbooking. The quality of the flowers is fantastic and I have really enjoyed working with them throw this past 8 month!


In my last DT kit from Anna at Strömstad I also got some cute wood embillishments from Prima. This Owl fit nice on my card. I put small black rhinestone on him as eyes. I also painted him in silver.


1 kommentar:

Gitte sa...

Sikke et herligt kort.