lördag 23 juli 2016

:: Layout for some amazing challenges ::

I attend following challenges with this layout:

13arts challeneg 44 - Dare to be daring. You find the fun challenge here!
I have had a bit of a slow period when it comes to create layouts. So at the moment it feels like I need to collect all my courage to even dare to make a layout! Maybe this challenge was a bit of a kick in the but to make them again! You find information about all the products from 13arts I used for my layout under the photos. 


More than words July - The word Smile combine with a sketch. You find the challenge  here!
I used this stunning sketch to find my mojo again. You find the word SMILE in my title and the photos of my son makes me smile also!



Here are my layout! I really like it! For my background I used papers from 13arts. I used a collection called Mental vacation and the papers are Forever Skies and Life´s a beach. I made a lot of squares and added to my background paper.

 I used flowers from Prima. They are Corine Flowers and Roses from Salvage District collection and French Riviera collection.

 Around my squares I used Pit Pens from Faber Castell. Then I added tons of textures like glitter and glass beads from 13arts. My sentiment piece I painted with black Gesso from 13arts and water. I added water to make the Gesso thin so I could see the letters throw the Gesso.

 Here is a close up on some of the textures. You can find black Natural Mika flakes, blue hexagon hologram glitter, Micro glass beads all from 13 arts. When I add all of it I used 13arts Acrylic Gel Medium. I really like it!

 I also added Mist from 13arts called Chalk Turquoise.

 The cute embellishment is from Prima and called Crochet Icons.

  In my stash I found some really old chipboards from Tattered Angels. I gave them a coat of black paint from 13arts.


11 kommentarer:

Scraps of Elegance sa...

I like it too Ulrika! I love your take on the sketch, and your background and elements make this a pretty piece of art. Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words.

Heather sa...

Beautifully done.

Di Garling sa...

FABULOUS interpretation of our challenge Ulrika. Love everything about your layout with all those amazing details. AWESOME. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

Romy sa...

This turned out absolutely stunning! I really like the colours and the mist on the background. Your flowers are so beautifully arranged too!

Nicole Doiron sa...

Oh, this is gorgeous! And that silly smile is precious! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Caroline Elliam sa...

love love love everything about this layout, you rocked this sketch! Thank you for playing with us at More than words!

Dawid Trzepizor sa...

Beautiful layout. Thank you for playing with us on 13arts blog. :)

Fiona Paltridge Designs sa...

What a fabulous layout!! I'm so glad the challenge kicked you into gear .... now we get to see your awesome talent! Thank you for joining us over at 13Arts for our "Dare to be Daring" challenge no 44 xx

Wilma Voermans sa...

Wow Ulrika, happy to see a beautiful layout from you again! I love that picture , boys will be boys :) Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Arantzazu sa...

Woowwwwwww!
This page is completely sensational!
Awesome background and design!
Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart sa...

Fabulous layout! Great work on the background! Love the composition! All the best from MTW! :)