fredag 5 augusti 2016

:: ATC´s for my very first online swap ::

I found it very doable to create ATC´s at the moment. With very low energy and the family home for seven weeks vacation the time in my studio is close to zero! I try different techniques and not feeling any pressure (I´m a beginner at ATC´s) to create fabolous things also makes it very fun! I think I like my ATC´s with a bit more mixed-media style. However I really enjoy make them all different and really try all varieties of styles!

 I join in with some ATC groups at Facebook and now it´s time to join my very first swap! This serie are created for a Swedish swap and the theme was weather. I wanted to create a whimsical and cute serie so I used my stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. The sun and clouds are dies from Lan Fawn and called Spring Showers. I used my Distress Ink pads on the edges. I used Faded Jeans and Carved Pumpkin. The blue paper are from a 6x6 Pinkpaislee pad and the collection are called Pen Pals. The yellow paper is from Octobe Afternoon and called Dandelions from the Fly a kite collection. The little bird is from Lawn Fawn and the stamp is called A birdie told me and the dies have the same.  I colored the bird with my Copics. For my background I used a Embossing folder from Cuttlebug called Swiss Dots. I also used my sewing machine. The title says After rain comes sunshine!


Inga kommentarer: