söndag 7 augusti 2016

:: Bluebird ATC´s ::

Today I have another series of ATC´s to show you. Also another technique than before. I have used three different Distress Ink pads and blend them together for my background.
I used Evergreen Bough, Peacook Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. And yes I really need to practice my blending skills!

 Around my edges I used a stamp from Dylusions called Around the edge. I doodled a bit with my white Sharpie pen.

 The Bluebird is a stamp from darkroom door and the set are called Carved Birds Vol 1. I inked my stamp with Distress Ink Wilted Violet. I doodled the bird with my white Sharpie Pen and also my black Pilot Perma Ball pen. These two pens are really the best options for this purpose!
The text stamp is from Paper Artsy and the set are called Hot Pick 1004. Last I added some Pearl Maker from WACO. I used the color called  Pastel Turquoise.
This serie is up for swaps if anyone is interested.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Oh, they look totally awesome!