onsdag 17 augusti 2016

:: I´m back with more ATC´s ::

Finally something new in my blog! I went a bit crazy in my studio and made several ATC backgrounds! I tried different techniques as lots of beads and glitter, layers of paint and this ones with Washi tape. By just filling the ATC with Washi Tape layers I had my background really fast! 

 I stamped my robots with Archival Ink Jet Black. The stamps are from Tim Holtz and called Robot. You get four different robots in the package. All really cute and fun!

 I also wanted some sparkle so I added 13 arts Acrylic Gel Medium random over my ATC. Then I added Prima Glass Glitter Platinum and 13 arts Silver Hologram Glitter.

 Last I wanted some important words to my ATC´s. I found my words in a Tim Holtz stickers pad called Chitchat. I love to use these kind of stickers! 
These ATC´s are aviable for a swop if you are interested!


4 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

They are so awesome! I just love those robots.

Unknown sa...

Hvor ER de fine. Ja !! Det er sjovt at lave ATC - Jeg glæder mig til at se flere fra dig :D

Tak fordi du deler med os.

Venlig hilsen
Mariane

alice k. sa...

That glitter is awesome and totally goes with the robot theme!

alice k. sa...

By the way, would you be interested in a swap?