onsdag 28 september 2016

:: Birthday cards for two girls ::

Viggo went to a birthday Party with two girls from his class last weekend. Of course he needed to bring two handmade birthday cards! For this first one I used a stamp from Tiddly Inks colored with my Copics. I used adie from Spellbinders called Nestabilities Majestic Elements Radiant Rectangles.

The flowers is from Papirdesign and Wild Orchid Crafts.

I added Stickles Star Dust on all flowers.

Sweet and fun colors for a girl!

Next card also has a stamp from Tiddly Inks. The image is colored with my Copics. Here I used a die from Spellbimders called Nestabillities Scalloped Edge Frame.

The flowers is from Prima, Papirdesign and Wild Orchid Crafts. I added some sparkles with the same Stickles. I really like effect I get from Star Dust!


1 kommentar:

Jozebelle sa...

Hoppas de vart glada för sina kort annars kan du hälsa Vigga att han kan ge dom en liten spark på underbenet.