onsdag 5 oktober 2016

:: I´m a nice WITCH ::

I really like to play with my titles! At Viggos birthday party we had a monster theme and I was dressed as a Witch. You who know me a bit better know that I´m a nice Witch! 
I used a paper from Primas Rossi Belle as background.

I had a lot of flower packages with only a few flowers left. I added Prima Gesso on them and then I used Dylusion Ink spray Crushed Grape. I also stamped on them with a KaiserCraft stamp called Victoria. I got some nice texture in that way.

Roses from Prima! The grey one is from Salvage District called Trianon and the black one was yellow before I gave it a coat with Dylusion Ink Spray Black Marble.

I changed the pistils on the flowers and used Druzy Stones from Sweet Peppermint collection.

For a couple of weeks we have a Stencil theme at the Pyssloteket blog. I used two different stencils from Tim Holts here. One called Shatter and one called Lace. I also ued Prima Glass Beads and Glass Glitter for some fun textures! Make sure to also visit Pyssloteket were I got all my supplies!


2 kommentarer:

Romy sa...

Amazing photos and amazing lay-out! I love all the purple and your beautiful background work with the micro beads.

Jozebelle sa...

Du har verkligen en artistisk ådra inom dej, du vet hur du ska göra för att få det att se bra ut, vilka färger som passar, jättesnyggt och väldigt snygg Häxa!

Kramar