lördag 26 november 2016

:: More Christmas Cards - Snowmen ::

I just love Snowmen in all shapes! This stamp I bought last year and it´s from Wild Rose Studio. The little family are so cute! I colored them with my copics. The sentiment is from a Penny Black set called Spread Cheer. I bought the set at Pyssloteket. I also used a die from Lawn Fawn for my background. The snowflakes are made from two different punches.

My second card is also a CAS card. Here I used a stamp from Penny Black called Snowy. I also used a die to die-cut him. Yay! So happy over that die! Behind Snowy I used a die from Lawn Fawn called Forest Border. I also used Stitced Squares from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from a Penny Black set called Holiday Snippets and it´s also from Penny Black.

1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Your cards are both super pretty! I love your layering!