måndag 20 februari 2017

:: Prima layout for Pyssloteket and a Prima challenge::

I just love when all new stuff from Prima arrives at Pyssloteket! This is my first layout made with Love Clippings and Wild and Free. You find most of my supplies at Pyssloteket.

I also took on Primas February challenge.



I cut one of the papers in many different pieces and layered them behind my photo.

All of my flowers on the layout rae from Prima. Most of them from the same collctions as the papers.

I just love when you can play with your papers and find new ways to use them! Here I cut out some words and made an arrow. 

Same here. I cut out some words and used them as my title. I also added a little Butterfly. All Butterflies on my layout got a coat of pink Copic Marker to get them a little bit more pink.

Lovely layers of papers and flowers.
On my background I used different Sprays and Prima Haevy Gesso with a Stencil also from Prima. Before the Gesso dried I sprinkled a bit of Art Sugar from prima. It gives a nice sparkle. To get some more contrasts I also used some of my stamps from Prima. The black doilies are die-cutted with a die from Prima. Lots of stuff from Prima here  and I really like it!!


Inga kommentarer: