tisdag 21 mars 2017

:: Just Embrace Spring - Layout ::


I totally love this layout! I have worked with Prima Love Clippings and Prima Wild and Free. It´s DT work for Pyssloteket. 

This photo is so cute! My boy deep in the Lilac bushes and totally embrace spring!

Lots of layers! Flowers from Love Clippings and Wild and Free and also flairs from UmWow Studio. I also used black mini doilies from Doodlebug.

I build my page with lots of paper strips. Some with one edge run throw a Martha Stewart Edge punch called Doily Lace. I have used stamps from Darkroom Door and Prima. As usually I used my Archival Ink ink pad in Tuxedo Black. The embrace spring is printed on my computer and then I used one Copic Marker to get almost the same color as the word JUST. You find most of the supplies at Pyssloteket.

From one of the papers I cut out this word and then built the whole layout from that style.

I used Prima Gesso and different Mists to get my backgound as I wanted.


1 kommentar:

Romy sa...

Wow, your lay-out is totally awesome! I just adore all the gorgeous layers and the fabulous colours!