tisdag 16 maj 2017

:: Robots on ATC ::

I made a blog post over at Pyssloteket with lots of ATC. In the blog post I also have some inspiration for ATC backgrounds. Really fun and easy ones to make. 

 Last summer I made some similar ATC´s with the Robots on. I really liked them so I made some more but this time with different colors.

 I used stamps from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous called Robot. You find them at Pyssloteket.

 I started with Washitape and the I made a white wash with Prima Gesso. Then I stamped the images with Archival Ink. I left some space for my Robots and the I used a Stencil and more Gesso. Last I added lots of sequins from 13arts and Panduro. The words stickers are from Tim Holtz and called Clippings Stickers. You can find them at Pyssloteket. 

Here you can see my Washitape backgrounds before I added all my stuff :) For todays ATC I used the three ones the right side. I will shoe you the other ones in a couple of days so stay tuned.


Inga kommentarer: