söndag 4 mars 2018

:: Copics on Kraft for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 23 ::

At the last minute I finnished my card for Lawn Fawnatics #23 challenge! This time the challenge was to try a new technique. I have for a long time wanted to try to color on Kraft.
I got the Jay Kites set from my hubbie at my birthday March 2nd and wanted to create something with the set. I ended up with this cute card!

I think it looks cool with the different layers and stitches on the otherwise clean and simple card.


My list of Supplies:

Lawn Fawn Yay Kitses Stamp and Dies set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles 
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders
Copic Markers R22, R24, R27, R29
Copic Markers E70, E71, E74
Sharpie Extra Fine White
Distress Ink Mini Pad Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon
Misti
Sizzix Big Shot
Bazzil Basic Kraft Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black

 To create the sky I used the puffy cloud die together with some blue shades of Distress Ink pads.



2 kommentarer:

Cath. sa...

Åh så rart kort! Kram!

Nancy K sa...

Gorgeous card! I love the soft color palette and all the amazing detail from the dies! I'm so glad you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!